Tuesday 6 March 2012

What the hell is a Pop Up?

I gave this whole DVD a right good go, and yes, I did do a few press ups from my knees and I did miss a couple of reps here and there but its all good preparation for next time so that is fine in my book!

BUT SERIOUSLY.... A POP UP???

As I kneeled down I knew this was the part of the DVD I had been fearing.

There I am in the kneeling position and it occurred to me... I do not know which part of my body needs to do something next. I literally have no idea where to start. As I started with my brain, I realised that I am not a Jedi so I am not going to be able to simply will myself on to my feet.

I began thinking about how to get my knees off the floor... nope... nothing.

Maybe my arms have to lead this sorry show of effort. However as I am not a bird and I cannot fly that doesn't seem to work.

I pause the DVD as I try to figure it out, but just seem to kneel there for a while. I think I do the easier version of the exercise but I am genuinely stumped by this so will have to come back to it at another time.

Any suggestions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment