Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 13 - 2nd attempt at 'Bonus Workout"

30 minute cardio and balance and agility dvd....

Last week the cardio came in a few minutes short and I was completely floored by the workout, so this week I was determined to make sure that everything went a bit better.

Plan already went badly when I slept in by 15 minutes! But if you can't have a lie in til 8.30 on a saturday then when can you! Anyway, once again life got in the way and I had to reschedule my rushfit.

But finally got round to it at about 5pm ish.... went back to work to use the gym and to make sure my cardio was timed and I had a big space to do the dvd. I cannot stress enough how hard this workout is... and with only body weight! It is totally incredible how much it tires you out and makes you sweat! But anyway, I got through it, a lot better than last week and despite being stressed about maybe moving house in a week... I do feel perked up by it.

The challenge is going to be next week... week 3! With all the packing and organising and moving house I am going to have to do I am just not sure that all of my workouts are going to happen and I am already feeling anxious about it. But I am hopeful that a bit of advanced planning and healthy eating will make me keep on top of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment