Friday 30 March 2012

Only 3 days left this week!

Okay, its Thursday. I am over the hump and the end of the week is in sight.

My plan to come in early has been foiled by sleeping in and I will have to squeeze it in at the end of the day. In other bad news, todays workout is the full body beasting, my second least favourite of all of the Rushfit workouts.

By half way through the warm up I am questioning whether I can make it through but I have to hand it to GSP, he knows how to motivate you and Erik constantly encouraging you to 'get after it, only 30 seconds left.' Really helps. Erik is a dictator of fitness and getting through todays work out feels like a real team effort.

After the workout I had a really healthy dinner of Prawns and M&S Rainbow Salad. But gave in to temptation and ate chocolate cake and drank rose wine! IT WAS AMAZING! Although might have to lie to Behar about it on Tuesday!

I need to rediscover my will power!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment