Monday 26 March 2012

Hey Sports Fans.... guess who's back online?!

Okay so I am aware that I haven't blogged since Thursday and so the last workout that I wrote about was Wednesday night.... Well in that time, not only have I moved house, but I have also managed to not mess up the Rushfit! Fair enough, I was without internet connection in my new place and I have been busy with packing, but am totally delighted that I haven't tapped out!

So where have we been....

Thursday, moving day and Abdominables day! 

Friday, quick cardio and stretch for flexibility workout before going out for the evening. I was really happy with this cardio as I jogged for the full 30mins non-stop with a few sprints added in for good measure.

Saturday saw the introduction of a new video. The Full body strength and conditioning workout. Now that was a hell of a thing. Doing a plank or a one arm press while leaning on the handles of weights is just awful! But got there in the end and quite enjoyed using my new spare room as a gym.

And what do you know..... I made it to Sunday! Which with all the unpacking was not very restful!

No comments:

Post a Comment