Saturday 17 March 2012

Day 12 - Fight Conditioning

 Was hoping to be in the gym for 8 this morning but was actually still in bed. Not a great start and am definitely not feeling the energy and motivation I had at the start of the week. I am in between places to live at the moment though and I think that is messing with my head a little and causing too much of a distraction. But I have a deep rooted want to be Rushfit. So I am trying to push through this and get back to motivated again.

I don't want to be one of those people who gives up, as I am in control of this. If I let my circumstances dictate what I can and can't do then I walking the path of failure and that is just not good enough.

Anyway, finally made it to the gym at lunch and got through it. Still finding the hip escape a bit confusing but I got the hip heist sit ups nailed and found them quite enjoyable.

Once I can turn it around and stop feeling a little fed up about things I think everything will get better again. But its days like this that make you doubt your resolve and wonder what the point is!

No comments:

Post a Comment