Friday 30 March 2012

All in the numbers

So we're back to Tuesday and the second week of numbers based results! I have lost 1kg of weight and 1.3kg of fat!

Having gone through my food diary with Behar and been somewhat judged by my fairly awful choices over the week, I was delighted. Bahar believes that exercise only accounts for about 25% of fitness with about 60% being attributable to your diet. But he is also a strong believer that all bodies are different and there aren't any hard and fast rules.

In order to reduce the judgement bestowed upon me, I didn't fully divulge my weeks food intake. For instance I didn't go into dealt on the chicken with rice being a Chinese takeout or the fact that I drank a whole bottle of Sauvinon Blanc on Sunday or the night that I skipped dinner I actually replaced dinner with beer, gin and cake! So when the results were announced, I agreed whole heatedly that I'd gotten away with it! But hey!!! It was my moving house and suffering from a cold.

However, as I said in my last blog, if I want results, I need to try harder.

I was toying with the idea of changing from the beginner to the intermediate plan, but then decided that was probably not advisable at the almost halfway mark, so instead I decided just to try harder with the current plan. By doing the occasional double rep on a squat thrust or using weights in the fight conditioning workout I will feel the benefit more.

He has advised I don't run as my cardio as I don't have the physique for it and will just injure my joints, I don't really agree but will reduce the running a little to make sure I don't injure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment