Thursday 15 March 2012

DAY 11!!!!

I have made it! Not only is it payday but there is no rushfit today and I am pretty relieved!

My legs are aching with even the shortest of flights of stairs or walks around the office, my arms are sore and I would have struggled to get a work out done if today wasn't a day off!

As I knew I was off today, I even drank some wine and ate Pizza last night! But the way I see it is that I totally deserved it after working out covered in smoothie and having a generally rubbish day!

My lovely mum has even posted me some workout clothes too which is brilliant because I was in dire need of some new outfits, but now as I am moving flats next week I can't really afford the investment!

But never mind all this.... lets talk rushfit side effects!

I have some lovely new muscles popping up! One of which I am reliably informed is call a 'tricepe'! I haven't seen this one in a while so was delighted to welcome it back! My forearms are more defined, my waist is coming in a bit and I feel like my legs are thinner too! Happy Days!

I do feel a little restless already though and feel like I am missing out so am actually tempted to do a fitness test! But I am following instructions so I won't today!

No comments:

Post a Comment