Thursday 22 March 2012

A bit of a break

As my shoulder, neck and back are a bit sore with this injury and I'm moving house between Thursday and Saturday I have been worried about this week of workouts for a while now.

Tonight was the Fight Conditioning Workout, and I do enjoy the fight conditioning workout and having not worked out since the previous morning I decided that it counted as a rest. It all went okay, the Uchiyama or whatever its called never goes well and I really think I need to spend yet more time getting better at the moves but all in all, not bad! Quick stretch and I am done. Time to go home and pack up for the move!

As the evening progresses, the aches kick in. By the time I wake up on Thursday morning after a very short sleep on account of the packing I am as a stiff as a board. Stairs have become difficult and the though of moving let alone Rushfit is enough to insight an audible groan!

I cannot wait until Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment