Tuesday 13 March 2012

Week 2, day 2!

Nine days in and its another early morning workout for me! On cardio days I have been doing the warmup, the cardio then the cool down and today, because of a slightly sore knee decided to go for 30mins on the cross trainer. What a relief that I did it this morning though the aches from last night are creeping in and I am really feeling those bent over rows today. My legs are pretty stiff too but definitely preferring the morning workouts, although the gym is pretty busy in the morning, and I am not sure I am that comfortable working out along side senior execs! But hey, maybe its a good way to try to get a promotion!

I am trying out the philosophy that not eating makes you burn more fat when you workout in the morning. It also means that overall I will reduce my carb intake so I am interested to see where it goes. But I did feel my arms and legs tire a bit quicker than normal and I think I would have been collapsing had I been trying fight conditioning or the "Bonus" dvd from Saturday.

I am trying to find a nice new workout outfit but I have tried a few different brands and can't seem to find one I like. The nike drifit stuff has been redesigned from the stuff I have currently and the reviews are awful so I hoping that I get some recommendations!

I am going to see the works Nutritionist today for some guidance and advice so I am hoping that is going to give me a bit more focus and help me get my head round the basal metabolic rate stuff a bit more! Can't wait until I can just hire my own chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment