Monday 12 March 2012

Week 2!

One week down, 7 to go and I AM INTO IT!

Really though... bring it on! Having a day off yesterday did make me feel a little restless, but from time to time I can follow instructions quite well so I did as I was told.

On Friday and Saturday I worked out in the morning, and I think I liked it more than waiting for the day to pass before scheduling a 4pm snack and not leaving work until after dark! But none the less it is went well.

Last week, I was taking it easy and being cautious so as not to collapse half way through! I was doing knee pushups a good bit of the time and still came out absolutely wiped. 8 days in though and my press ups are feeling strong and with a much better range of movement than I would have though for this stage of the game.

Popup's didn't happen, I swapped them out for sprawls as I just cannot get my head round 'the popup' but didn't want to feel like a slacker.

I feel that as I improve my technique, it gets easier, but more difficult at the same time. Which doesn't make much sense, I guess its easier to push through the wall or something. Overall the effect is incredible, I don't feel as lethargic and am feeling less sleepy, there are a few aches creeping in but nothing serious. Even the muesli bar 4pm snack didn't offend me as much as last week and I don't feel any need what so ever to make myself feel better with a glass of wine or 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment