Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 14..... day off!

Hello! I have made it to my 3rd of 3 days off in 14 days! That is quite a special feeling!

I can only imagine how many calories I have burned in that time, mainly because I am not sciencey enough to figure it all out! But I am feeling like I have done a pretty good job! It doesn't feel like that big of a deal at the moment, and I have managed to get this far, the next 6 weeks should be a breeze!

I even have enough work out clothes to get through the week without doing laundry, which is mildly dangerous but I am sure it will be fine!

I am spending sunday, packing for next weeks house move, and arranging everything that I need to arrange for a week of good eating and exercising. Back to 6 workouts a week this week and as gutted as I am about it I feel like the day off on thursday really knoocked me off my rhythm, although it was badly needed!

Any who.... 6 weeks to go... .Rushfit here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment