Wednesday 11 July 2012

No really.... I mean it this time!

**There is no medical advice in this blog and if you think that you are verging on an eating disorder, please talk to someone** 

Losing control is a difficult thing to face. The last time I did Rushfit, the first 5 weeks were amazing but the problem was that I was getting ill and injured and couldn't see the woods for the trees. I realised over the past month or so that I was so stressed out about my life, my job, my relationship, my flat situation, finances and lots and lots of other bits and pieces, I was using Rushfit to effectively beat myself up. The aim was that as long as I did it, everything was fine. This clearly wasn't the case this time.

As I slowly scaled back Rushfit, I started making some really unhealthy choices bordering on developing an eating disorder. This was not my intention at any point, but having felt like I had made good progress fitness wise and not losing enough weight, I became scared of food. I didn't know what to eat anymore. Fruit is sugar, carbs are bad. bananans are carbs.... but wait they're sugar... only when they are brown! WTF!

So I did what any self respecting girl does in this situation! Started boozing and partying and having a nice time! I also spoke to my nutritionist who is also a very patient and understanding man and helped a lot!

Good news, my confidence is back and I feel a lot better than I have done for a while! But Iwant my immense press up skills back again..... so here we go! Rushfit.... here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment